Not only is this a great dish for dinner but if you happen to have any leftover sausage & onions, it makes a great lunch the next day - just put them on a bun with some French’s Classic Yellow Mustard.... Yummy!!!
3 tbsp FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard
2 tbsp FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
1 Pack Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage Links (5 pc/pk)
6 Chicken Thighs
1 Large Vidalia Onion, Cut in Half and Sliced
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
2 tbsp Fresh Sage, Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Place sausage, chicken and onion in large freezer bag, set aside.
3. In a small bowl whisk together oil, mustard, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper until well combined. Stir in garlic and sage until well mixed.
4. Poor sauce mixture into freezer bag with sausage, chicken and onions.
5. Making sure the bag is well sealed, turn bag over multiple times to coat meat evenly with sauce. Bag can be placed in refrigerator overnight if desired.
6. Poor contents of bag into a foil lined 12x15 baking dish.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, turn meat over and bake an additional 20 minutes.