Everyone that has ever eaten this recipe loves it. Whenever I tell other people how to make it they find it easy to make. This recipe brings smiled to me as well. If I know I am going to make it I cant concentrate at school that day. This is the best recipe thanks to French's great products
1 pt FRENCH'S® Honey Dijon Mustard
1 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
3 lb Lamb Chops
1 cup Fresh Rosemary
1 lb Potatoes
1 cup butter
32 oz Red wine
4 oz Lemon
8 tbsp salt
4 tbsp pepper
1. Chop up the fresh rosemary and add it to the mustard and the add salt and pepper. After that smear it onto both sides of the lamb chops.
2. Slice the potatoes fairly thinly then toss with some wotsechire, pepper, salt, and melted butter. Put into a 375 degree oven for about 20 min. or until golden brown.
3. Reduce a bottle of red wine mixed with chopped rosemary, salt, pepper, and lemon juice until it forms a glaze.
4. Grill the lamb chops on med-high heat for 3 min. per side and then remove from heat and let rest for a couple minutes. Lamb chops should be med-rare.
5. Plate by placing two lamb chops on a plate crossing their bones. Place the roasted potatoes on the side of the dish. Then smear the glaze over the meat and on the side of the place. Garnish with fresh rosemary.