This recipe brings smiles to everyone who digs into my platter of wings. You get the best of sweet and spicy on fried wings. The recipe has just the right balance of all the main flavors where you can actually taste all of the ingredients. My DOUBLE MUSTARD WINGS are a family bbq favorite and are requested by all of our friends.
2 tsp FRENCH'S® Mustard Products
2 tbsp FRENCH'S® Worcestershire Sauce Products
3 lb Whole Chicken Wings
2 cup Flour
2 tbsp Dry Ground Mustard
2 cup Dark Brown Sugar
3/4 cup Ketchup
1/2 cup Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
1. Cut chicken wings into sections and place in a bowl of vinegar.
2. Heat up a deep pot of oil.
3. Mix together the flour, dry mustard, and pepper.
4. Shake off excess vinegar from wings and then coat with flour mixture and place in hot oil.
5. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
6. Once wings are thoroughly cooked, remove from oil and place on foil covered cookie sheet and sprinkle with salt.
7. In new bowl, mix together the mustard, worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, and bbq sauce.
8. Lightly dip fried wings into sauce and place back onto cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 6 minutes and then turn over and bake another 6 minutes.